Funkybod muscle shirt

I have never seen that before... I guess it would work well if you are looking for an extra bump in muscle.

I purchased a black one for under a lycra batsuit... for being inexpensive its an easy substitute for a muscle suit. You dont get the definisition or cuts that you would expect, but under 4 way stretch material you get a very night bulking of the shoulder arms and chest. Its nice to add a little size but no comparison to quality of a flex design suit.. if you have a specific question i can try to answer.

I purchased a black one for under a lycra batsuit... for being inexpensive its an easy substitute for a muscle suit. You dont get the definisition or cuts that you would expect, but under 4 way stretch material you get a very night bulking of the shoulder arms and chest. Its nice to add a little size but no comparison to quality of a flex design suit.. if you have a specific question i can try to answer.

What do you think about adding abs to it? If I am an XL shirt would you order L so it is a snug fit?

If you're good with a needle you could add some abs foam batting and make it work. They tend to fit small. I have a good build already and i usually take a L to XL shirt and i got an XL and it fits perfect.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back