full pred suit for BIG guy

kevthepred

Hi GUYS n Gals i am new to this site and have a question to ask .
I am based in the UK and would like to know if there is a website that i can go to and purchase a custom made pred suit with all the bits , The only problem is i am a big guy 18 stone to be exact chest 50 inches waist 40 inches, thighs 25 inches calves 18 inches bicep 16 inches. height 6ft 1 in.

Most of the suits i see on the web are on quite skinny manekins unfortunately i am not is there anyone making suits for larger people cheers kev

Hi GUYS n Gals i am new to this site and have a question to ask .
I am based in the UK and would like to know if there is a website that i can go to and purchase a custom made pred suit with all the bits , The only problem is i am a big guy 18 stone to be exact chest 50 inches waist 40 inches, thighs 25 inches calves 18 inches bicep 16 inches. height 6ft 1 in.

Most of the suits i see on the web are on quite skinny manekins unfortunately i am not is there anyone making suits for larger people cheers kev

i hear you kev. Im like yourself but i love to work out on my weights. I have a stormtrooper costume that i can hardly get into now but i always loved the films and games and now im researching on how to make a pred costume of my own

Dude you're not as big as you think you are...
I'm 6ft 6. 20 stone. Size 19 feet. Thighs are 31 inches etc etc
Here's me in my suit
IMG_0670.jpg

dude.. i'm 6'2 18stone.. 48-50 chest.. and my suit is fine...

P1070668.jpg

plenty out there for the big guys..

just means you'll have a bulkier looking suit..
see the difference..
36670_441719447081_509577081_574768.jpg

dude.. i'm 6'2 18stone.. 48-50 chest.. and my suit is fine...

P1070668.jpg

plenty out there for the big guys..

just means you'll have a bulkier looking suit..
see the difference..
36670_441719447081_509577081_574768.jpg

Yeh man i think the bigger the better and the meaner i loke the skin where is that from amd how much to make looks cool cheers kev

lol. thanks for the mention Bryan.... Yea Kev. big suits can be cool.. if everything is in proportion.. the guys that can pull of the thin ones are lucky tho.. they get more of the screen look..

i was gonna mention tuaths suit too lol but he posted it already. It look like it could fit those specs im only 5'7" but 190 lbs 38 waist 44 chest 18 in bicep dunno my thigh though

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back