Done / Completed Full "Oh LàLà" replica magazine from BTTF 2 with screen accurate content

Hello Roland i’m interrested in one or two magazines but i have a question before.
i noticed that the pages of the hero prop has different order in the pages than your.
can you give me more info pls ?

Attachments

• 8F1F9F02-5CB1-48C0-9EC6-AFECAF1C59AF.jpeg
    8F1F9F02-5CB1-48C0-9EC6-AFECAF1C59AF.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 6C7E4746-ED80-4DB7-9186-EC756C77AD9C.jpeg
    6C7E4746-ED80-4DB7-9186-EC756C77AD9C.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 74
Hello Roland i’m interrested in one or two magazines but i have a question before.
i noticed that the pages of the hero prop has different order in the pages than your.
can you give me more info pls ?

Thanks for your interest. :)

You should know, there is more than one original prop and they all have different page orders/combinations. And a lot of repeating pages. But the page combination on your first picture is actually in my replica too.

ohlala_pages1.jpg

Your second picture just shows the back of the cover of an original magazine, no inner pages. The cover of my replica has of course the same pages too. :)

ohlala_pages2.jpg

Thanks about all informations. I will take 2. . Sorry about the questions i wanted to be sure. I’m crazy about screen accurate details. Don’t take it personally.

Thanks about all informations. I will take 2. . Sorry about the questions i wanted to be sure. I’m crazy about screen accurate details. Don’t take it personally.
No problem at all. I'm a stickler for screen accurate details as well. For this magazine I studied all auction pictures and movie scenes I was able to find, to make sure my replica has all known pages and page combinations as seen in the original props.

Thanks again for your interest. Just pay $43 to my PayPal address rpf@zubcic.com and don't forget to add your postal address and your RPF username to your payment. :)

Hi Roland! Did you received the payment? Thank you!

Sorry for my late reply. Yes, payment received, thanks. :) Your magazines have been shipped two weeks ago (10/22). You can find your tracking info in the original post of this thread.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back