Done / Completed Full "Oh LàLà" replica magazine from BTTF 2 with screen accurate content

Hi Roland, Could you confirm to me that you have posted the order and give me a tracking number, if there is one.
thank you for your comeback.
regards Thierry

Hey Roland, hope you're well. Just wondering, when I tried to put Mark Poons Almanac cover over your Oh LáLá mag, they come up different sizes? Just wonder which one was the correct size to the movie, your Oh LáLá book or Mark's Almanac? I guessed you guys might have seen the sizes of each others prop mags, but for some reason thought both would match in size? :)

Hey Roland, hope you're well. Just wondering, when I tried to put Mark Poons Almanac cover over your Oh LáLá mag, they come up different sizes? Just wonder which one was the correct size to the movie, your Oh LáLá book or Mark's Almanac? I guessed you guys might have seen the sizes of each others prop mags, but for some reason thought both would match in size? :)

Both, Mark's almanac and my Oh LàLà, have the correct dimensions. The Oh LàLà is actually a little higher than the almanac. You can see it even in the movie if you take a closer look. ;)

ohlalasize.jpg

Both, Mark's almanac and my Oh LàLà, have the correct dimensions. The Oh LàLà is actually a little higher than the almanac. You can see it even in the movie if you take a closer look. ;)
Hey Roland! Yes I see now! Just wondered. I see what you’re saying. There is a little bit of the Oh LáLá showing at the top and a little at the bottom. Got ya! Thanks!

Attachments

• 24190DD1-B4A9-4CEB-8F44-C0D8671898DB.jpeg
    24190DD1-B4A9-4CEB-8F44-C0D8671898DB.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 100
Okay, now I want EVERYTHING you have, I have your paypal account info, but I need a very nice SILVER (not gray) almanac as well. I have one, but I don't like to expose it to light, since it is an unused original from Andy!

Okay, now I want EVERYTHING you have, I have your paypal account info, but I need a very nice SILVER (not gray) almanac as well. I have one, but I don't like to expose it to light, since it is an unused original from Andy!

Thanks for your interest. :) Unfortunately I don't sell almanacs, but if you want them as accurate as possible, including silver background, then Mark Poon is your man. Here's his run: Limited Run - Grays Sports Almanac V.3 & Oh La La Magazine Cover

His almanacs are the best and highly recommended.

Hey Roland, I would like a copy of the Oh La La magazine and 3 pepsi perfect stickers if you still have them, will send a message. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi roland, is it possible to get a price for combined shipping for the below
• 2015 Licence Plate
• blast from the past bag
• Ohlala magazine?

Hi roland, is it possible to get a price for combined shipping for the below
• 2015 Licence Plate
• blast from the past bag
• Ohlala magazine?

Thanks for your interest. :) I can ship them all together for $9. That's $95 total.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back