Service Full Color Custom Plaques for Props

Re: Full Color Custom Plaques for Props (Plaque Friday sale!)

These look great, I have a bunch of props i'm working on, this will be a nice way to finish them off!

Last edited:

Will definitely place an order for a Graflex 2.0 plaque and two of Roman's sabers: Graflex Replica and his Obi Wan one down the road.

I'm always taking orders. Sorry, I didn't get notifications of replies to the thread.

Many thanks for my 2 plaques they arrived safely in the uk nicely packaged and they look awesome!

just on the hunt now for some holders and then I just need my Roman order to arrive:) plaques will be sat there waiting for those sabers!

cheers and great job, il be back soon!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Rich's work is great!! He also sent these out super quick!! I'm super happy:

25sod4w.jpg

Hi Rich I received the T2 Rose Box shotgun plaques safely thanks. They look great as always. Will post pics once fitted to my replica. Cheers John

Hi Rich I received the T2 Rose Box shotgun plaques safely thanks. They look great as always. Will post pics once fitted to my replica. Cheers John

As promised here are a couple of pics of the T2 Rose Box shotgun plaques fitted to my replica. This is not the Sideshow resin version but the all metal and wood shell ejecting airsoft version with a few tweaks.

Image1.JPG DSCF1043.JPG DSCF1044.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back