From Blasters to Sabers! Some questions...

GCA

Greetings! I'm Geoff (a.k.a. "iambubby'). I created some templates for a PVC E-11 almost 20 years ago. Nick, Big Vade, and I couldn't find any resources out there. So, I bought a Sterling and measured the heck out of it, drew up some templates, and away it went. Well, now, I'm tackling sabers. I'm making a Vader ESB and wanted to start with what I'm sure will be an easy question: Has anyone ever had any luck faking the threading (on the bottom of the original MPP bar) by using a pipe cutter on a sink tube? I'm afraid I'll cut through. (And I'm too much of a stickler to just skip them.) Hope some of you found some joy in those old templates and forums for the E-11 and I thank you in advance for help during my saber journey. Thanks so much!

I'm in the process of building one myself, and I'm using a chromed plastic napkin ring from Dollar Tree (unless I find something better). I have a thread with a picture, just search "Hardware Vader ANH" I think.

I'm trying to repair an 05 Master Replica Mace Windu light saber and I'm stuck trying to get the last piece apart. The slide switch was supposed to come off with the black plastic piece below. I need to remove the black plastic slider, seen in the picture, to get the blade out. I'm searching the internet looking for help and thought I might find some here

Attachments

• IMG_6502.JPG
    IMG_6502.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
I think I've come up with an easy way to make a convincing MPP Vader end cap for sink tube builders. Made a video and wanted to share it with everyone...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back