FREE PEPAKURA Star Wars,Predator,Halo, BattlestarGalactica, pacific rim,...

Re: Free starwars the force awakens pepakura files

Hey, I was also looking for the Phasma pep files, and I thought someone said they had them. I looked on the Pepakura Library site and FB group and couldn't find them. So I'd really appreciate figuring out how to get my hands on them. Thanks.

Elegant Force, I have the Phasma helmet unfolded for foam, and the pep model but not unfolded. If those help, shoot me a PM.
the clone, you can't post pep files on here -- just images. But you can host is somewhere, like on 4shared, and post the link.

--Jonah

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:

Also I would need the armor. Does anyone have a suit of hers specifically? I suppose I could just use the normal trooper armor, since I'm too short to need her extra shin piece...

Last edited:

Hello!
cant access the kylo ren file. have even created an account on the 405th.com website. still when i try to access the file it says 'you do not have permission to access the page'. my id on the 405th.com website is 'kanishkmehta'. please help.

Vacuum former off a buck that was made from carefully cutting out the lens area in the helmet.

How's the build process going? I used the same file and ended up making major reconstructive changes...

How's the build process going? I used the same file and ended up making major reconstructive changes...

It's on hold at the moment so I can complete my CNC router and rotocaster.

I know what you mean with the reconstruction... Brow above the eyes had to go... Nose piece needed additional material... sides needed less... Overall though, not too bad. I've seen a lot worse to be honest.

DSC_3220.JPG
Here's how far i've got with the file, still needs some fine tuning though. DSC_3220.JPG

New Here, I am getting ready to resin a normal stormtrooper, and i wanted to do a EP.7 stormtrooper as well could someone PM me the pep paper file for it, Much Appreciated Thank you

changed the links to my new website! More reliable. This way everybody can download it!

Also, i'll be making a Tie fighter pilot and xwing pilot helmet soon!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back