Free Infinity War Iron Spider files project

Timey Wimey

A big part of my life has been when I started regularly updating a unique Spider-Man Homecoming pattern for free through Google drive. I upset some people when I gave up on that, because I wanted to explore some opportunities with people I consider influential, around my patterning. I’ve decided to relive that controversy but in a more collaborative way. I’d like to finish my Iron Spider file as a collaborative effort with this/these communities.

Based on my most up to date Spider-Man Homecoming design, this is my Infinity War Spider-Man file… So far
View attachment 827036View attachment 827034View attachment 827033View attachment 827032 199h0NJ.pngTOY9aOj.jpg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SN4N-GkjLaXkgG3URUoO_mEeJ_GV57hw

We should share as much as possible for free, so the community can have a definitive result.
I am not comfortable and do not condone direct profiting off these files, and even though I am expecting this not to be all my work, I would believe I am due credit.
Further rules would need establishing...

To reiterate, the initial file I’m uploading is incomplete, It contains inconsistencies.

Details I wanted added that mightn’t be necessary:

• Scratches
  • Texture Warps and/or position differences
  • Understated muscle shade that’d make it look more metalic on already shiny fabric
  • Bevel and Emboss Details, with specific attention to paint wear, around it and making note of the black paint on the belly weblines
  • Webs intersecting the outline on the sleeves having an embossed effect
  • Extra effects for dents and damage
  • Appropriate Glow Effects to LEDs
  • Possible conversion and distortion of pattern pieces into appropriate armour plates to go over base suit
(Because of all the techy features and accessories in the movie/s I’m sure I could add more suggestions and have this be a real humdinger of a file collection)

What must be fixed and done:

• Lay out for Printing
  • Seam Allowance
  • Check Line paths for incomplete or overstepping edges at end of paths
  • Mask back Webline distance proportions
  • Neck needs to be tighter &/or perhaps longer
  • Boot probably needs to be much larger
  • Testing!
Basic measurement details:

• Designed to fit a lean body at 90% scale
  • Suit Wearer height of: 1790mm
  • Waist of: 863mm
  • Bottom Neck to Bottom Belly of: 472mm
  • For a long fingered man

I hope it's not overly presumptuous to begin this unfinished and expecting this level of help. I do believe I have provided sufficient building blocks.

199h0NJ.png

TOY9aOj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks really amazing !!
What kind of software did you use for creating this suit pattern?
I can help you by providing lots of references you need for details.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back