Free CHAPPiE Head Replica 1:1 props

Wow!!! Really nice built!!! Thank's for the pic!!!!
Do you used the speaker files version with Grid? It seem really realistic!!

Mr Razmataz! What a lovely job. I thought it looked cool as an stl, but these prints look amazing! I will send you payment for the full package on payday ;)

Used your grid version. Does anybody have an idea how I could easily install a sound broad? or a contact to somebody who would be willing to take on a small job.

In my opinion, the cheapiest way is a small voice recorder board with an ISDXXXX chip. You can easily record your 20 seconds audio sample from your computer or DVD and when pressing a switch the voice recorder play your sample as an "Happy Chappie"! That can be more powerfull with an arduino with this ISD board controlled by serial or a MP3 shield etc...

This is an ISD4004 based, but you can probably found something with a ISD1616 for 3$ on Alie Express.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ISD4004-Spe...369870?hash=item488bef6f0e:g:65gAAOSwBLlU2aCM

Finished printing, on to prep and paint :)

chap1_zpsjiu0wfoe.png

chap2_zpsp9sto1lx.png

I'm going to print this a bit smaller than 1/1 as don't have the room. If anybody is interested in buying this one, just pm me thanks

Used your grid version. Does anybody have an idea how I could easily install a sound broad? or a contact to somebody who would be willing to take on a small job.

if there is room inside the head, maybe you can use a cheap Bluetooth speaker inside.

I bought ifrogz Tadpole keychain size speaker for my 1/6 scale star wars figures and just my droid phone to play the sound clips or run them off youtube.
iFrogz speaker is loud but no bass, good for smaller items. Chappie has room inside use a nice sounding speaker

Just a small uddate for people who picked the full package: The files are now available as solid .STEP
That will be easiest for those who want turn the chappie head like Eddie to animatronics, without using dremel ;)

Woow!!! Really great!!!!
It's really nice to see beautiful built from my files !!!!
I'm really looking forward to seeing it finished :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back