Done / Completed Found Vintage Brown T-tracks for your lightsabers and blasters

I'm in for 1x Luke ANH and 1x Luke ESB. $62 just sent.
PayPal Transaction ID: 02803736XC189383S

Thanks!

hey, I wanted to know if it was possible to have a picture of the profile of the T track compared to wanawanga tracks? I'm really tempted by those grips but wanted to have a better idea of the size and shape.
thanks a lot :)

hey, I wanted to know if it was possible to have a picture of the profile of the T track compared to wanawanga tracks? I'm really tempted by those grips but wanted to have a better idea of the size and shape.
thanks a lot :)

Unfortunately I don't have Roy's grips to compare them with. Best to wait for someone to have both in hand I guess. Sorry.

@SteakSauce @Patlegrand @Panaflex @MCM@teecrooz

First order batch has now shipped! I'e uploaded the link to the Google Docs with list of orders and tracking information in the original post, please refer to that.

Second batch order has been cut and will be shipped on Saturday. Will update with tracking numbers then.

Thanks! Holy cow

5X549014R8186194W

Luke/Vader ANH 7 grips
Luke ESB/TFA 6 grips

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kal, just sent you a payment for another set of Luke ANH, in additon to the two I paid for earlier. PayPal ID
29N110368D537043M.

Thanks so much!​

Hi, Just PayPal -ed you for two sets: Luke/Vader ANH 7 x 10cm USD$32. Luke ESB/TFA 6 x 10cm USD$30. Transaction ID53H536960J746671A. Thanks for doing this! Most excellent my friendThis is - redbutton
Address:
Steve Delmonte
328 West Delavan Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14213
USA

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back