Done / Completed Found Vintage Brown T-tracks for your lightsabers and blasters

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Red Hawk

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm in for 1x Luke ANH and 1x Luke ESB. $62 just sent.
PayPal Transaction ID: 02803736XC189383S

Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hey, I wanted to know if it was possible to have a picture of the profile of the T track compared to wanawanga tracks? I'm really tempted by those grips but wanted to have a better idea of the size and shape.
thanks a lot :)

kalkamel

Sr Member
hey, I wanted to know if it was possible to have a picture of the profile of the T track compared to wanawanga tracks? I'm really tempted by those grips but wanted to have a better idea of the size and shape.
thanks a lot :)

Unfortunately I don't have Roy's grips to compare them with. Best to wait for someone to have both in hand I guess. Sorry.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks! Holy cow

5X549014R8186194W

Luke/Vader ANH 7 grips
Luke ESB/TFA 6 grips

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Hawk

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Kal, just sent you a payment for another set of Luke ANH, in additon to the two I paid for earlier. PayPal ID
29N110368D537043M.

Thanks so much!​

redbutton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi, Just PayPal -ed you for two sets: Luke/Vader ANH 7 x 10cm USD$32. Luke ESB/TFA 6 x 10cm USD$30. Transaction ID53H536960J746671A. Thanks for doing this! Most excellent my friendThis is - redbutton
Address:
Steve Delmonte
328 West Delavan Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14213
USA