Done / Completed Found Vintage Brown T-tracks for your lightsabers and blasters

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sym-Cha

Master Member
hey, I wanted to know if it was possible to have a picture of the profile of the T track compared to wanawanga tracks? I'm really tempted by those grips but wanted to have a better idea of the size and shape.
thanks a lot :)

Perhaps this will give you an idea eethan :

T-track - 01.jpg

Vintage Brown T-tracks #2-02.jpg

Kalkamel's T-tracks is much slimmer in profile than Roy's ... yet the main reason to get them is they are vintage old stock :)

Chaïm

kalkamel

Sr Member
Last edited by a moderator:

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Perhaps this will give you an idea eethan

thanks, it does help. It does seem thinner, but the size seems to be quite close overall. I'm looking forward to see that on a lightsaber to see how it looks when instaled.
great find in any case! :thumbsup