Found my Predator 2 spear!

Hez

Yep, you read it right...I found it. In amongst all the other crap that I've put away because I've got no room for it. So I thought I'd get it down, maybe finish it up. I did have some spear tips for it, but they seem to have disappeared, which is annoying. I think this was cast from the screen used extended spear, but it might have been the closed up version.

Anyway, here's some pics, and I'll post some more as and when I get stuff done to it!

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

saw this over at the hunters lair,tyipical as i just got my MR spear in today,mmmmmmm cant really match it to any screen time!

however i looked at the stan winston book and yours appears to be the real deal. the one in the book is opened btw. it also seems to be flipped or whatever in the book, the pic that is.

z

If I remember rightly, the extended spear is somewhere on the order of 7-8' long. It's impressive, but a bugger to display. I'm sure I could find a way though.

Hey Zorg, would you by any chance be able to scan some of the pics from the Stan Winston book? I could really use a reference for the painting and spear tips, since I'm now going to have to sculpt those myself!

sorry hez, my scanner is upsatirs and my pc down stairs and im on crutches :(

hopefully someone else could help out.

dont use the MR spear for reference!

i dont know where they got that spear from, or the paint job? it certainly wasnt predator 2 :confused

z

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back