Found items around my house

Wes R

Legendary Member
I found these around my house and figured i'd share them and the ideas i have for them.

First up is the new inhaler the pulminalogist gave me a sample off. Overpriced and tastes horrid. You can see it closed in one pic and opened in the other where the mouthpiece is exposed. There is a lever when opened you use to prime it and after you inhale you close it back up. I was thinking of tearing it down once its empty and making it into a grenade or a mine for costume. I have another one too. Maybe spring load it or put some kind of motorized timer in it.
Closed:
DSCN1601.jpg

DSCN1600.jpg

Open:
DSCN1602.jpg

Next up are these round orbs that i got some anime figures in. This is what you get action figures in when you buy them from vending machines in japan (man they're lucky). I was thinking of using them to cast perfect orbs of resin, Pokeballs for pokemon fans, thermal detonator bases, grenade bases, mini death stars.
DSCN1603.jpg

DSCN1604.jpg

True. I could make castings of them and sell them lol. too bad i can't use them for anything on the life sized Fallout robobrain i want to make.

Its a neat shape. I just wish i had more than two but the copay is horrid on them compared to the 3.00 one on my current inhaler.

you might want to look into using the inhaler and that helmet base for settings for warhammer. ive seen a bunch of different things used as settings in that game.

Here in Australia the Purple round inhaler is called Seretide and is a combination medication for Asthma (Reliever and Preventer(Steroid)) that's why it tasted horrible and you're meant to rinse your mouth afterwards too.

Anyhoo ...... Ideas
as I've got them too, though never thought to use it until reading here, why not where the mouth piece is, put a LCD or LED display for a count down and when you open it, it's exposed and the lever is the activation button. a simple sound recording keyring and timer inside and there you have it

oh and a neo magnet inside too to attach it to a metal post?
and spray it 2-tone silver

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back