Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone stuck with just half here you go
Screenshot_20190905-092107_Facebook.jpg

With the instructions I have no idea what the IBAN and BIC numbers are for?
Other wise with the instructions I could send the rest of the details if required.
In the past I have had the safest results with paypal due to the amount of scammers out there as this is such a big problem now, sorry for being overly paranoid.

Just in case anyone is still worried - the requested info is the standard info needed for money transactions from one bank account to another, it´s the updated version used since some years. You will find them on every invoice you get from a company you have to pay.

Iban is a combination from a safety number (iirr the first 4 digits, out of my head i think it´s DE64 for my bank) to ensure it´s the correct bank company, than the number that identifies your certain bank office (if the bank company has several in your town/region), and then the receiving account number itself.
BIC is something for international iirr.

When i send money from my account to pay a invoice (or whatever) my bank asks in their (online) form

Name of recipent/Company name
Name of the receiving bank
Amount
Iban
BIC (only for international, but if possible i prefer PP for international)
And then you can add some lines for the recipent, like his invoice number and date....

The sending account is known automaticly when paying via the banks website, but i assume it has to filled in by hand if doing it oldschool on paper (havn´t done that for years).

Hope that helps.

IBAN = International Bank Account Number
BIC = Bank Identification Code (normally the BIC code can be derived from the IBAN code, since the IBAN code also has some bank ID in the number)

Nothing wrong with providing that info. In Europe this is a VERY common way to make money transferts. EVERY invoice here has this information on it...

Same here, and I'm third on the list. I was stating that I was cool with just getting the armor, but I'm getting no communication in return. Should I just ask for a refund or what?

He would only give me a refund and would not finish the armor. Oh well. The armor is proving to be to rigid for me anyway.

Just take out a small court claim (online) you can guarantee they won’t show to the court case and then you can get bailiffs etc involved. Cost is peanuts, either do a joint one or hit them for six with multiples. As long as you have addresses and receipts it’s an easy process. I’ve done it three times and been awarded all costs three times without going to court.

Aside from myself and AikiBushi, is anyone else seeking a refund from Mimic? If he doesn't get back online in the next week we can still file a court claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back