Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can not do anything with the bank details except to transfer something to the account. A debit is not possible. What should be wrong with that?

Without a direct debit authorization, he can not do anything with the data. If I´m wrong, please tell me.

I have had identity theft two times here in the US. So I’m very careful to give out information. It might be different in the UK as I’m not familiar with banking procedures there.

I dont expect any refund if I'm still getting armor, but, if I was, I would prefer a check as opposed to floating account numbers around

Thank you

You’ve truly been great throughout - you WILL receive a refund in full and I’ll send it with a personal cheque wrapped up inside your armour.

And thank you to everyone else who still supports this project- I was actually a little overwhelmed with the PM’s and emails I’ve had over the last 24 hours after expecting... a lot of sh* t to be honest- it’s great to hear most of you still want armor from me because you still believe it’s the best available- please no one worry about the armor- with the few of us left I will literally be able to make each persons set to there preferred specification.

Refunds will continue to trickle out over the next few weeks please await my request for you details.

Thank you everyone I’m looking forward to moving forward with this project- and thank you RPF admin for allowing me to work through this.

Thank you

You’ve truly been great throughout - you WILL receive a refund in full and I’ll send it with a personal cheque wrapped up inside your armour.

And thank you to everyone else who still supports this project- I was actually a little overwhelmed with the PM’s and emails I’ve had over the last 24 hours after expecting... a lot of sh* t to be honest- it’s great to hear most of you still want armor from me because you still believe it’s the best available- please no one worry about the armor- with the few of us left I will literally be able to make each persons set to there preferred specification.

Refunds will continue to trickle out over the next few weeks please await my request for you details.

Thank you everyone I’m looking forward to moving forward with this project- and thank you RPF admin for allowing me to work through this.

Can’t wait to receive my second half of armor

I guess I was not in the category as patient and am now being blamed for wrecking his livelihood and family....

Dear MIMIC, I have a wife and 3 kids that I support by working 3 jobs. Yet, even in my darkest times (by that I mean deep depression, alcoholism, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts), I have always communicated with my customers and delivered my product. And i have never applied guilt on them as you do. You portray being the victim and your customers the attackers.... I write this as I am evacuating my family from the US coast due to Hurricane Dorian coming.

My negative posts were in response to you not responding to any of my posts or messages AT ALL for months...

So sorry I have inconvenienced you... you still have never responded to my posts...

We all have seemingly impossible things to overcome in life...and I feel you will triumph...however, you seem to play victim and lash out at your customers...

I do not appreciate your message below... I will wait until I have confirmation that other people are receiveing their money before I send you my info...as I have had my identity stolen twice already...
IMG_4428.JPG

*i said attempts to* I blame you nor any other person for anything in regards to delays in the run, things happen and I’ve admitted my own mistakes throughout, there weren’t updates usually simply when there was no update to give. The reasons in the PM you’ve posted are simply why I don’t wish to continue in the transaction.

*in all seriousness though and surely much more important than any of this? is your evacuation i do wish you be safe in what is
Been reported to be a very dangerous storm.

Safe travels and the offer will always stand so just send me your details when you’re able to.

There are other PM’s I won’t get to tonight but I will respond to everyone over the coming days.

Hey Mimic,

I'm still down for the armor, also waiting to see what options are available. I don't require a refund especially if you're still shipping items out. If you really feel inclined I mean, how about some Sankara stones or a Rambo Gizmo instead of money?

*i said attempts to* I blame you nor any other person for anything in regards to delays in the run, things happen and I’ve admitted my own mistakes throughout, there weren’t updates usually simply when there was no update to give. The reasons in the PM you’ve posted are simply why I don’t wish to continue in the transaction.

*in all seriousness though and surely much more important than any of this? is your evacuation i do wish you be safe in what is
Been reported to be a very dangerous storm.

Safe travels and the offer will always stand so just send me your details when you’re able to.

Thank you. It looks like we are going to not get a direct hit, but still winds up to 100 mph. I will send the details when I return.

My refund came in full to my bank. Not even one full day.

Good luck everyone else, and MIMIC you are truly talented and I honestly do wish you the best. Thank you for understanding concern and why we thought what we thought. Figured the best I could do was report that MIMIC did what he said he would with the refund.

My refund came in full to my bank. Not even one full day.

Good luck everyone else, and MIMIC you are truly talented and I honestly do wish you the best. Thank you for understanding concern and why we thought what we thought. Figured the best I could do was report that MIMIC did what he said he would with the refund.

Good to know.

First time I have checked this thread in a few weeks and glad to see things have taken a positive turn. I did get a full refund earlier in the year through PayPal/credit card but once you have fulfilled the outstanding orders I would definitely be interested if it is still on offer

I sent MIMIC my info since he would not allow me to wait for the armor. Some how I became the bad guy and he the victim.[emoji848]

I would like to say that mimic has also refunded my money as well..let's see if everyone gets the armour that has been promised....interesting times ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back