Folding stock for Haspro blaster or PVC home build

wtac

I was asked by a board member to consider making a version of my folding stock design for the hasbro blaster and this is what i have come up with.

It opens fully and locks in the open and closed position and I have included the rear sling ring. I have made it of metal for durability but it does not add a lot to the overall weight of the Hasbro, it does however make it feel a lot more realistic. They would also be useful for anyone making up a blaster who want a working stock.

Please let me know what you think

If anyone else would like one please Email me via my site for details.

hasbro%20stock%204.jpg

hasbro%20stock%202.jpg

hasbro%20stock%201.jpg

hasbro%20stock%203.jpg

wtac,

You did an excellent job. I never understood why that part was dropped after the first few years. Possibly to save on costs but the gun never looked right without it.

All the best.

Ted.

<div class='quotetop'>(Prefect42 @ Aug 4 2006, 08:33 PM) [snapback]1293939[/snapback]</div>
wtac,

You did an excellent job. I never understood why that part was dropped after the first few years. Possibly to save on costs but the gun never looked right without it.

All the best.

Ted.
[/b]
Thanks

I am pleased how it turned out especcially as it has the bottom brace that I do not think they ever had

Very nice. Almost seems a shame to bolt it to a Hasbro. However, I imagine those who go Trooping will be appreciative of the accuracy-to-weight ratio.

<div class='quotetop'>(RedTwoX @ Aug 4 2006, 08:37 PM) [snapback]1293947[/snapback]</div>
Very nice. Almost seems a shame to bolt it to a Hasbro. However, I imagine those who go Trooping will be appreciative of the accuracy-to-weight ratio.
[/b]

Thanks for your comments
It is a modified version of the stock that I put on the all blasters I make, and I thought it was a shame that Hasbro did not have a stock as they look wrong without one.

Looks great as always John. I dont know how many people know the amount of time you devote to your props, or that one of the reasons you do this is because you know not everyone can afford high priced props. You bring a sense of honor to the craft. I still have those Hasbros here for you, when your ready for them.

Hi

to answer a lot of Queries the Cost of these I have put on the junkyard so please have a look there.

Thanks

Whoop a$$... That's the reason why I never bothered to replace my old original toy with any of the new versions... it was one of my favorite toys at the time, but it was the stock that made it feel 'real' and 'screen-accurate' to me as a kid.

Excellent job..

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back