Foam Pred Head and Bio

Canalien

Hey Hunters go easy on me.The challenge was could I make a head from foam, with not much to go on ,but a few videos on YouTube. I bot a sheet of foam and 32 oz latex( first time using it) I ripped up a velvet skirt for dreads, sculpted a Bio then plastercasted and coated in and out with latex tinted with acrylic paint. The Head was big so had to custom fit the Bio.The head is painted with tinted latex ,so it made the mask rubber.Fits great Hot Though!Just need some tri lasers a couple of magnets and the Bio is done.Then the skin have hands coming! All in all lots of fun to make!

Well I can't speak for anyone else on this Board, but this kicks my ass in what ever you made it out of.
Its friggin awesome dude Anything you do out of Love for the Pred is OK in my book.

Wow! That looks awesome! Nice work! And just think... On those wild and crazy parties after you've had a few too many drinks... Can also work as a crash helmet or a soft pillow

And to think that was made out of foam

Wow. That is gorgeous foam work, The detail in your under-mask just blows me away. What did you use for your dreads? I'd love to see an up close image of one of them.

Thanks The dreads are made of suede and velvet , they swing pretty good and are light weight.Took pic of hands, trying to work out how to get a large amount of latex so I can start a skin. The problem is freezing and outrageous shipping! I live about 1 hour from Detroit in Canada and it comes from Ohio.You would think we were across an ocean LOL
Any how here are some pics of the hands and dreads ( sorry my cam isn't the best)

I had honestly never considered making dreads from sued or velvet, the look is really beautiful and unique when compared to the common latex dread. Would you consider posting a huntorial on how to make them from scratch?

Hi Hunters! Just a quick update on my foam build.The gauntlets are made from yoga foam mats, backpack also foam, cannon priggles can and foam, chest armor foam mats, feet 2" reg foam shins foam mats and I made them over a pair of boots. I have had so much fun doing this just have skin and belt left. This has cost me approx $200.00 so I am happy with that also.
Thanks for looking
Rhonda

Thanks Dave! Its always nice to have the Force on your side
Here is my cannon closer up! Tube, half pringles can, bungy cord!
I'll keep pluggin away just bot my first airbrush, having a blast ( This is so addictive I LOVE IT)
Thanks Again for your support
Rhonda

Thanks So Much For Your Support!
Sorry it has been a while , but I have since bot a BBP1 Head for my first attempt with the airbrush OMG, and made foam latex dreads 52 Holy Crap.
Anyhow while I am waiting for my Mr I Suit I have painted the Head and will post it in the right section.

So here is a link of my Foam Head, Feet,Armour working out the kinks LOL ( The Armour is bigger to account for the Muscles, so it slips a little )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=300gyJwWNLM
Cheers Rhonda

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back