Flux Capacitor with in wall speakers / movie sound bites. BEST !

victory82

Flux capacitor with sound clips, need help with push buttons.

IMG_4428.PNGFullSizeRender.jpg

I need to make the push buttons bigger their basically flush with the plate any advice ? i cant do anything as far as pushing them out more. so i need to add something over them, thanks guys !! ill post a video tomorrow

Awesome Flux capacitor with sound clips !! need advice

I need to make the push buttons bigger their basically flush with the plate any advice ? i cant do anything as far as pushing them out more. so i need to add something over them, thanks guys !! ill post a video tomorrow

I later added 1 more flux tube ( yellow spark plug wire ) and 1 red Boot to the lower part of the flux capacitor, i also changed the 2 black screws that are holding the plate to the wall with some silver screws

<span style="font-size: large; line-height: 27px;">

IMG_4428.PNGFullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Flux capacitor with sound clips, need help with push buttons.

that could work, ill need to super glue it to the buttons, anyone else have any thoughts ? should i stick with silver / chrome color

that could work, ill need to super glue it to the buttons, anyone else have any thoughts ? should i stick with silver / chrome color

What about using the push buttons from an old phone to match the keypad on screen?

Cool display by the way!

Thanks Jim and jLeezy for your inputs. the problem is the buttons on any phone have numbers on them or are you talking about under the buttons ? like a tv remote control, im lost lol

Thanks Jim and jLeezy for your inputs. the problem is the buttons on any phone have numbers on them or are you talking about under the buttons ? like a tv remote control, im lost lol

I was thinking about these white buttons:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm just curious, is there a reason why you can't just install different buttons?

You can swap those out for any momentary button you'd like. Simply cut and resolder or even wire nuts if you don't want to get out the soldering iron.

Nicely done! Do you have a build thread? Particularly interested in how you made the sound display. Very cool!

71-zjB-jR%2BL._SX425_.jpg
300 second USB recording module

by Electronics123.com, Inc.

- - - Updated - - -

powered computer speakers from walmart. pluged staright into the recording module http://www.walmart.com/ip/Logitech-Powered-Computer-Speakers-S120/12321679

the plate i bought at home depot i think it cost 8 dollars ... then i just drilled holes for the buttons and speaker holes ... the toggle switch is the only thing i had help with

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back