first timer

predatorette

Hi there, I am Kitty from AUS and bought this suit on ebay and it arrived yesterday.
I would like to go to a tailor or hand stitch it so it fits me tightly and add some boobage to make it into a girl.

5446800975_e89f43f870_m.jpg.png

I have more photos but I am short for time at the moment.
Thanks!

Welcome aboard Kitti. Make sure you take your time when doing your alterations. It would suck to ruin something that looks quite cool while a mistake in measuring and cutting.

Hey, another Aussie :p

Thats a really nice suit, did you get it from overseas?

Hey Replica where are you? It came from a guy who makes scary masks and stuff in the USA. I am actually thinking about getting rid of the whole jumpsuit and spraying a body suit so it actually fits me.

I chucked the bits on to see if it would look ok with a body suit later on (pic is minus the body suit lol).

Oh and here is a bigger pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Replica where are you? It came from a guy who makes scary masks and stuff in the USA. I am actually thinking about getting rid of the whole jumpsuit and spraying a body suit so it actually fits me.

Im just east of Melbourne. We only have one Con a year (Armageddon) and i dont think were getting it this year :p

Its a nice looking suit, hope to see more :unsure:

Im just east of Melbourne. We only have one Con a year (Armageddon) and i dont think were getting it this year :p

Its a nice looking suit, hope to see more :unsure:

You also have Supanova 8-10 April don't forget! Replica me and 2 other preds and an alien are going to brisbane supanova in the second week of April. You might know them they are on this site too.

And yes its Mayan as per the ebay description when I bought it come to think of it.

Thanks for the support guys x

You also have Supanova 8-10 April don't forget! Replica me and 2 other preds and an alien are going to brisbane supanova in the second week of April. You might know them they are on this site too.

And yes its Mayan as per the ebay description when I bought it come to think of it.

Thanks for the support guys x

Awesome! Never heard of supanova, but I'm definitely gonna go to the Melbourne one! Won't have a pred suit ready by then but I'll wear my pred shirt and represent the lair!

Hey Kitti, thats gonna look awesome in person in Brisbane for Supanova.
But just gotta correct one date for you, it's actually the 1st of April to the 3rd that the Brisbane supanova is on (Melbourne is the 8th - 10th), just in case Replica decides to come up and miss the convention by a week :S

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back