First Predator figure

UglyMoFo

I got my very first Predator figure the other day and it's great! I wasn't even looking for it, I happened upon it at my local FYE. It's a NECA Reel Toys battle-damaged Unmasked Wolf figure. I have to say, I'm very impressed with the detail. They went CRAZY with all the stuff it came with. Here's pics:

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2399-1.jpg

IMG_2401-1.jpg

IMG_2402-1.jpg

IMG_2409-1.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2399-1.jpg

IMG_2401-1.jpg

IMG_2402-1.jpg

IMG_2409-1.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

V nice Jarred. They can be a pain in the ass to stand as v often fall over. I got them all and the aliens too so set them up as battle scenes.

The only bad things about these figures is the fact that they all have the same body just different accessories. NECA needs to make a super-articulated ( 20 points in this case would be good) figure with all the accessories and multipul heads. Even if it is like $35 it is still better than buying all the stupid series of variants.

but this figure is cool none the less.

YautjaSlayer

once you get one you wont want to stop till you get them all LOL

Tell me about it. I just had to turn down several NECA AVPR figures that chocoboy83 had for sale :mad: It killed me!

Also, I got the NECA ALIENS Warrior the other day and, yes Bryan, it didn't stand up, fell off the shelf, and broke that weird elbow spine thing where attaches to the wrist. I tried super-glueing it, but it got in where the hand attaches to the arm and makes it to where it won't pivot. I can't even move the arm without it pulling off again. What should I do? I hate to get another one over something so small, but glueing it pretty much restricts movement of the entire arm. Also, call me OCD, but I hate having damaged collectibles. Understandible, right?

Jarred I've the same problem with 1 of my predaliens. Fix its arm into the position you wanna display it and glue the joint and hold it firmly in position til it dries. It'll annoy you knowing 1s not perfect but should solve your problem.
And with regards to it falling over again, you gotta use the base provided and position it til it stands. I use its tail as a way of balancing it correctly. Drop me an email with the pic ok and I'll send you pics of how I've got mine

I cannot wait to see future predators from NECA.
If only someone could light a fire under the folks with the power at that company and educate them on the sheer baddassssssity of the predator.

I picked up the non-battle-damaged version in a random store a while back, and the masked battle-damaged one at a comic-con a couple days ago.

They really do have an issue with standing though. I had to superglue my unmasked pred's foot back on after he fell off my shelf, and it looks like I now have to do the same thing with my masked one's glaive.

Are there any decently-priced stands out there that I can fit these guys on?

yeah looks sweet as its really strange how neca have totally taken over from mcfarlane figurines in relism and stuff and yeah neca fiurines
all have a problem standing up my neca eric draven figures all fall down it sux but other then that there awesome.

Thanks for the pictures! Neca did a good work with AVP-R figures. I love the accessories and the sculpture.
But I have to agree with YautjaSlayer the fact that all preds released have the same body and small quantity of articulation... And plus, there is the Aliens standing problem... :lol:

But still, I hope Neca should continue to give us Aliens and Predator figures from next movies!

I have three Wolves: - Open mouth version (non battle damaged);
- Masked battle damaged;
- Stealth.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back