First Pred Head Sculpt

carss66

This is my first time at sculpting a predator head.Hope it goes ok and can get this done.
IMG00172.jpg

IMG00173.jpg

IMG00174.jpg

IMG00175.jpg

IMG00176.jpg

IMG00177.jpg

IMG00178.jpg

still so much to do,but just placing things where they should be at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOoo thats cool. great work. already one of the better looking berserkers on here lol. symmetry looks good. keep it up! What kind of clay is that?

Untamed said:
OOoo thats cool. great work. already one of the better looking berserkers on here lol. symmetry looks good. keep it up! What kind of clay is that?
many thanks mate,still trying to get both sides the same lol.i use Plasticine called newplast. 

Looking pretty epic!  I almost like the Beserker looking at this sculpt.  Are you going for accurate colours?  Or are you going to have a different take on it?

Giles said:
Looking pretty epic!  I almost like the Beserker looking at this sculpt.  Are you going for accurate colours?  Or are you going to have a different take on it?
thanks mate.im just trying to get a good fitting head,to replace the mask i have for the berserker suit ive got.so will match the color to the suit. 

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back