First pic of the licensed Korben Dallas Blaster - Fifth Element

Any updates on this? I'm on the fence until I start hearing people's opinions on the product/service...

Thanks Mark

Funnily enough, i recieved a call from the propstore today, and they are now ready to ship. WOO HOO!!!!!!!
There is a downside though, the wife has said that i'm not to get this straight away, and she will give it to me for my birthday, so i'll need to wait until Feb 24th!!!
Although i may have to open it up, you know, just to make sure that its in perfect condition!!!

So......

Anyone get theirs yet? The site say that they are in stock but I'm on the fence and would like to hear a review.

Jim

I got an e-mail saying, "Your order has been completed successfully," showing that my credit card has been billed. I presume this means it's on the way... but nothing in hand yet.

Got mine at 10:30 this morning.

]
KorbenDallasBlaster009.jpg

Necroed this thread so as not to start a new one.

I've had my eyes on one of these for ages, and recently I FINALLY managed to find & buy one within the EU, as I have had nightmares with 'Gun' replicas coming from the US (really THICK people at customs here).

I must say, I am really impressed.

The quality is very very good, and it's HEAVY !

I am so glad I got this :)

KDB1.jpg

KDB2.jpg

It is pretty.. I just got mine the other day.. I wasn't sure whether customs would let it in the Australia, but it did, along with the Police Blaster.. I need to take pics of everything soon..

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back