First pic of the licensed Korben Dallas Blaster - Fifth Element

Matt, is this it? http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/korbendallasblaster2.html

korbenblaster2.jpg

I was lucky enough to hold one in my hands at Celebration Europe. Good finish, nice feel, working lights. I was told it would be available in a few weeks. Can't vouch for that, but that's what I was told. :)

I think they chose an excellent selling price. This is something I would probably not have been interested in at $350. At that price or higher, I certainly would have waited and agonized for a long time.

For $250, however, I'm in (as in, just placed my pre-order).

Last edited:
And they have the police gun too. How cool. Preorder placed for the korben dallas blaster. Need to decide on the police gun. Doesn't seem to has as many cool features as this gun.

I received an e-mail newsletter today from Hollywood Collectibles Group with a picture of the pistol on it's stand.

korbendisplay.jpg

Looks good, it will be interesting to hear the feedback when these start shipping.

Looks great, but I HAVE TO withstand ordering it.
I HAVE TO focus on SW...C´mon Markus you can do it.... :lol

Markus

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back