First Order Stormtroopers carry GLOCKS?

If looking for an alternative, Umarex makes a version of the FAB Stock setup as an airpistol called the XBG. Comes with a detachable pistol and a side folding shoulder stock. I bought one a couple of years back at Walmart for $60 bucks for use as a bounty hunter blaster. Looks like I can still use it after some mods.
I'll try to post pics when I can.

Has anyone thought about designing the conversion kit. I've been after the airsoft kit but it's been discontinued :(

Has anyone thought about designing the conversion kit. I've been after the airsoft kit but it's been discontinued :(

I've been after it too. I ordered it from one site and they promised to deliver, but after 6 weeks said it would not be restocked. I have seen the real deal for sale in the $600 range.

I've been after it too. I ordered it from one site and they promised to deliver, but after 6 weeks said it would not be restocked. I have seen the real deal for sale in the $600 range.

Same deal. I ordered from the ONLY place on the web that had it in stock and got an email saying it's no longer in production. If I could snag a used one for under 3 bills I would snatch it up. I'm afraid 3D printing (including design) would cost an arm and a leg.

The official name of this is the Sonn-Blas SE-44C blaster pistol (the caption with this name was for the white one, but the black variant is not specified differently)

Pics posted elsewhere, but adding them here for direct reference:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Now that we have some better pictures surfacing of the blaster I am convinced the chassis is custom built. The two closest in design are the FAB Defense (AABB KOO in airsoft) and Umarex (airsoft) carbine kits. After comparing them closely I really feel this is a custom build.

d1c10b7ce06bfd0e287fc165d0789b83.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The bottom of the sight looks to be part of an AR rear sight. The photos of the props have a cast of a Glock 17 with a different trigger added in place of a Glock trigger which may explain why, to me at least, why the Glock cast looks somewhat rough in the photos. As there is a part covering the back of the grip, right where a grip safety would be, it is difficult to tell whether the original pistol used for the cast was a Gen3 or Gen4. I suspect the former is likely to have been available to prop makers when they started work.
Oh, a bit of trivia, NASA security folks do use Glocks.
Regards,
Tecolote

The scale of the sight needs to be reevaluated. It definitely has elements from a M16 A2 front sight block and the rear portion does look similar to that of the rear sight adjustment. It also looks like there may be part of a charging handle there.

Scale wise though the real parts are way too big. Here is a real FSB next to the Glock 17.
8056eaa8046d63d41f6026f31f4804ae.jpg

Could it possibly be from a mini airsoft M16?

AB-ME-101-lg.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back