First Order Stormtroopers carry GLOCKS?

I was thinking the same thing. Time will tell. Once the film hits we'll have a lot more to look at.

I'm kind of interested to see if they used any live fire blanked guns in the film.

I'm not expecting that they did.

Definitely appears to be a Gen 1 KPOS from FAB Defense. However, I do not believe it to be a G36 for two reasons.

1. The grip is more styled after the G19, the G36 would be a bit shorter and thicker.

2. The KPOS has never been made for a G36, but has been for the 21 and 30 (thicker slides on these two 45 variants). I believe the G1 KPOS was only made for Glock 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 34.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Definitely appears to be a Gen 1 KPOS from FAB Defense. However, I do not believe it to be a G36 for two reasons.

1. The grip is more styled after the G19, the G36 would be a bit shorter and thicker.

2. The KPOS has never been made for a G36, but has been for the 21 and 30 (thicker slides on these two 45 variants). I believe the G1 KPOS was only made for Glock 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 34.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was referring to the rebel blaster (Finn blaster rifle) - an HK G36 was used.

The stormtrooper blaster pistol is a either a Glock 19 or 17.

I hope there be some gangsta pull double gun action with the troopers!

11328485_422383874613695_1873185640_n.jpg

I just hope they're portrayed as being as competent as Clone Troopers. (I know an argument can be made that the ones on the Death Star were ordered to let them escape, but that doesn't explain losing to teddy bears.)

I just hope they're portrayed as being as competent as Clone Troopers. (I know an argument can be made that the ones on the Death Star were ordered to let them escape, but that doesn't explain losing to teddy bears.)

Teddy bears that are clearly at the top of the food chain, and don't mind eating other sentient technologically advanced creatures :). Deep down lets face it, those vicious little suckers are cannibals and will eat anything. I bet they had a really good feed after the battle of endor :eek:

Wow that's like three rare sightings of Lonepigeon in a week! :lol ;)

I don't know if regular humans could perform as well as genetically engineered super soldiers, but I hope they are shown as competent soldiers.

Teddy bears that are clearly at the top of the food chain, and don't mind eating other sentient technologically advanced creatures :). Deep down lets face it, those vicious little suckers are cannibals and will eat anything. I bet they had a really good feed after the battle of endor :eek:

Hoooly crap. This just made me think of what was being served during the celebration after the Battle of Endor...

Hoooly crap. This just made me think of what was being served during the celebration after the Battle of Endor...

EXACTLY Spawn. Sorry to derail this thread but yeah I bet those helmets were 'full' before they were used for drums at the after function gig if you know what I'm saying :)

It's a Glock 17, 3rd gen.

PS - Check The Parts of Star Wars on Facebook! We're listing all The Force Awakens info there...
www.facebook.com/PartsofSW
Are we sure on the exact model/gen? These pics look too blurry to rule out a 19 or a 17 Gen 4 (to my eyes).

Once we get some better photos I think it will be easier to figure out what mods need to be done (especially the sight and white plates over the grip).

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back