First Order Stormtrooper

Max5796

Dear Members of the RPF,

My name is Max Klöcker from Germany and I am 19 years old. My current project is to build an accurate First Order Trooper for myself and beside that for an membership at the 501st German Garrison. I know it´s an complicated build but I have some experiences in building and crafting those kind of things. I wrote to a few members at the forum here and over facebook and all I can say for now is that the community here is amazing andyou are all very passionate and friendly persons who are willing to help with any problem I had so far.

Those are the things I have so far :

Helmet: Anovos Standard Line and Premier Line (Comes with my Premium Kit in September)

Boots: ImperialBoots and Premium First Order Kit Anovos

Gloves: Imperialboots and Premium First Order Kit Anovos

Undersuit/Neckseal: Stormtrooperundersuits and Premium First Order Kit Anovos

Metal Holster: R2Dan

Mesh material: Ukswrath

Amplifier: Ukswrath

Pouches: TK-4510 and Premium First Order Kit Anovos

Blaster (F11-D) Heavy Gunner Version and Blaster Pistol (SE-44C): JJ Griffin and Henriks Hub (3D Print)

Gaskets: Premium First Order Kit Anovos (Ordered)

Anovos Kit: Premium First Order Kit Anovos (Ordered)

Heavy Gunner Vest: Chris Hale

Here are some pictures from what I have so far :

Heavy 2.jpgIMG_4219.JPGIMG_4218.JPGIMG_4217.JPGIMG_4216.JPGIMG_4215.JPGIMG_4214.JPGHeavy.jpgHeavy 3.jpgIMG_4220.JPG

A few things from the photos above I wont need anymore when my Premium Kit arrives in September but to have two pairs of shoes is never bad I guess :)

So please tell me what you think and I hope you will have a great time following my build

Max :)

Heavy 2.jpg

Heavy 3.jpg

Heavy.jpg

IMG_4214.JPG

IMG_4215.JPG

IMG_4216.JPG

IMG_4217.JPG

IMG_4218.JPG

IMG_4219.JPG

IMG_4220.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back