Limited Run First Order Stormtrooper Armor

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi there,

As some of you may know, back before Episode 7 came out I started making pretty much all of the various versions of First Order trooper armor. You can see those builds here: LINK. While I've made a few copies of my Phasma and it'll be a while before I finish molding the flametrooper and snowtrooper parts, I have long since completed the molds for a complete set of fiberglass stormtrooper armor. I'm not sure why I haven't thought to offer up kits of that armor until now.

Here's what the parts look like after a quick trimming (each of these pictures will take you to a larger version if you click on them):
48638543476_65f2f4b642_c.jpg

Not pictured: the belt parts, greeblie little latch details, and butt plate.

This is my friend Freddy last night during a quick taped-together test fit:
48638543336_5e1ea46e39_c.jpg

48638685617_ee07c72cdd_c.jpg

Here you can see the buttplate from my Phasma build (which uses the same molds, I just didn't have a white one handy):
48638685462_398cdfd40e_c.jpg

Freddy is an even six feet tall and weighs 160 pounds. Because he's so skinny, we had him put the black undersuit on over his street clothes in order to pad him out a bit.

I didn't have a belt rigged up for the test fit, but here's what they look like put together:
40480506313_fb05188a32_c.jpg

And here's one installed on a Phasma test fit from earlier this year:
46723282984_83fe2488c0_c.jpg

I haven't bothered making the standard trooper helmet because there are plenty of other folks offering those, but I can do the entire set of parts from the neck down. The whole kit is laid up in strong, lightweight fiberglass with resin cast forearms and detail pieces. It can take a lot more abuse than vacformed ABS or the like, but it's also a lot more labor intensive to create the parts.

If you'd like a complete set of armor parts minus the helmet, I'm offering the kit for $1600 plus shipping. I'll need a non-refundable 50% deposit in order to add your kit to my to-do list. Once the kit is ready to ship, I'll send you a paypal request for the remaining 50% plus shipping.

I can also do the full set of slipcast latex rubber gaskets for the shoulders, elbows, and knees for an additional charge.

Post here if you're interested and I'll PM you with payment details.

Forgot to mention, the kit price also includes the aluminum holster bracket pieces with all of the correct (hard to source) screws:
48046839413_74e8165a9f_c.jpg

Post here if you're interested and I'll PM you with payment details.

Bump for the day.

If anyone else wants to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

Any chance I could buy just the lower legs, Shins, Calf's and spats, please shoot us a p.m if your willing

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back