First E-11 mod

Xybe

Hey everyone! Here is my first mod build (Disney electronic) e-11 blaster. I have added appropriate ANH greeblies. I'd like to give a big shoutout to charlesnarles over at whitearmor.net and Casket Chris here on the RPF. You guys gave me a great start.

Most of the modifying I did on my own without specs.View attachment 492655View attachment 492656View attachment 492657
View attachment 492660 This is a quality conversion (and the prototype, so future models will be even better). If this blaster build catches your fancy, shoot me a PM and we can go into the details even more (more pics, etc.). If enough interest is garnered, I will go into production for private commissions. If you think you would like me to mod a blaster for you, ask me via PM or email me. I would be more than happy to go over the fine print, pricing, delivery times, and whatever other concerns, comments, or critiques you may have.

Welcome to the RPF. Your attachment link is not valid. And just to make you aware, interest threads need to be posted in the Project Runs forum.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back