First Attempt Airbrushing

Thanks It took about 5hr with a few breaks . I have only airbrushed a dog in Ceramics about 20 years ago. I love painting by hand, I guess I just felt more comfortable doing it by hand.Now on with the skins, wish me luck :)
Here is the Head fully dreaded.
Cheers Rhonda
Very nice!..i love to see other people paint them!...i am working on a new P1 soon....closed mouth...keep a look out for it...Bow i wish we had more female fans in Las Vegas like you! if you give me an email ill keep you posted...your friend Bob

100_1044.jpg

Hi Hunters
This is my first attempt at airbrushing, the spots are hand done because I was not good enough to do it by Airbrush...I know Practice Practice Practice.
In the one pic I threw on some of my Foam latex dreads to see what he would look like ....I know patience patience patience.
The colour was changed after some wonderful advice from Scott ,thanks I think he looks better.
Thank You Members you have so inspired me!
Rhonda

Wow! That's some excellent work, the spots look great. Keep at it. :)

Very nice!..i love to see other people paint them!...i am working on a new P1 soon....closed mouth...keep a look out for it...Bow i wish we had more female fans in Las Vegas like you! if you give me an email ill keep you posted...your friend Bob
I am Soooo Pleased that you liked it BOB:) I can't wait to see your new P1! I have to tell ya I stared at it for a week hahaha didn't want to mess up such a masterpiece.But with alot of support and encouragement from Bovine I kept at it.Thanks Scot!
The pic is such a tease. That is the Best Female Pred along with Mels( BigGunns).I would love to own and paint up that Pred So badass like a Queen should look email sent:)
Your friend
Rhonda

Thank You Crazyk187 I hand painted the spots, they were too small so I joined some together and that is how it turned out . I am fairly new at airbrushing so I felt more comfortable doing them by hand.
And Bob Baggy's P1 is wicked , even the teeth are latex.
cheers Rhonda
there is nothing wrong with that looks sweet i hope my first attempt comes oout that good nice job Do another !!!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back