FINALLY NEW UPDATED PICS!!!my life size michael myers hedge scene

hellz manik

well here is my update, please any advice you guys have can definetly help, t.
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg
h157.jpg

Here is my second update
2010-06-22_115121.jpg

Thanks to hugo for the suggestion!

Last edited:
Re: my life size michael myers hedge scene

I actually love this! I am a huge "Halloween" Fan, and this is amazing.
I have to say, even though I love the movie and horror movies don't scare me, i'd probably jump every time I walked into my house if i had this lol.

I'd say it looks more or less the same as the picture :) Really well done, it's obvious you've worked hard on it.
The only hint or suggestion I'd make is the hair - if you look at the picture, the hair looks wind-blow from Michael's left side, whereas the hair on your model looks like the wind has been blowing directly face on if that makes sense.
To achieve the wind-blow effect from the left side (that is if you want to) i'd suggest holding an electric fan up to the left side of his face to try and get it into that shape, if it stays like that naturally after being blown, that would be great. If it doesn't stay like that i.e it falls back after the fan is switched off, switch the fan back on again and hold it in the same place, only this time, when it looks wind-blow enough, add hairspray to the hair to keep it in that shape.
Just a hint, you don't have to do it :) twas just an idea i had while looking at it lol

Looks great so far!

Love the idea of putting a bush next to him! :thumbsup

the movie and horror movies don't scare me, i'd probably jump every time I walked into my house if i had this lol.

So what you do is just put it in your kids room. :lol

Looks really great. I love me some "shape"

So what you do is just put it in your kids room. :lol

Looks really great. I love me some "shape"

First off that looks AWESOME!

Second, I've often thought how cool it would have been to grow up with a dad that was into costuming and props... untill I read Fyfes post... :lol

Imagine waking up from a nightmare as a kid and instead of thinking there is a monster in your room... THERE REALLY IS A MONSTER IN YOUR ROOM!!! :lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back