Fifth Element door scanner research

Zombie Killer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If anyone has any pictures or other info on this door scanner from FE it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

ZK

SMOKE YOU!!!
DSC02964Large.jpg

DSC01972Large.jpg

I think the aluminum thing on top is a carabiner that has been sorta straightened out. I'm hoping someone has seen the housing before.

this is the first time ive actually looked at it. looks custom made to me.

are the green and red bars coloured in post production? they look kinda wonky

-z

"Negative, I'm a meat popsicle" ROFL. Always love that scene.

The housing looks like something you can sculpt rather easily, IMO. The handle maybe a found piece...idk.

I don't know about the scanner, but the small metal frame holding the Korben Dallas business card looks like and index tag frame from an executive filing cabinet.

:)

D

I don't know about the scanner, but the small metal frame holding the Korben Dallas business card looks like and index tag frame from an executive filing cabinet.

:)

D

Looks to me like a piece of a "Talkboy" tape recorder toy from Home Alone 2. I tried to find a good picture of the handle but it looks as if the back portion of the talkboy, and part of the telescoping mic were used in the door scanner prop. IMO anyway.

Talkboy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
talkboy.jpg

Edit: On closer inspection this is wrong. The Talkboy handle is angled.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back