fett armor patterns wanted

SPY007

looking for tracings of the most accurate chest armor and shoulder bells. I'd like to up grade a costume I built before the internet. Ideally I'd like to find some one who wold be willing to trace there parts ans mail me tracings. Absolute accuracy a must. thanks for any assitance.

I'm not a 100% sure on the accuracy, but Wizardofflight on The Dented Helmet forum has made a variety of armor templates for Boba and Jango. Download, scale to fit, print and cut out. It doesn't get much easier than that. This may not be exactly what you're looking for but I thought it was worth a mention. It may save you some searching. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FETTCLONE @ May 12 2006, 11:39 AM) [snapback]1243028[/snapback]</div>
I'm not a 100% sure on the accuracy, but Wizardofflight on The Dented Helmet forum has made a variety of armor templates for Boba and Jango. Download, scale to fit, print and cut out. It doesn't get much easier than that. This may not be exactly what you're looking for but I thought it was worth a mention. It may save you some searching. :)
[/b]

wizardoflight templates are as spot on as any you are gonna find.

the only way you will get anything more spot on is if you trace the real armour.

and his a great guy to boot

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back