Farscape

jackdoud

Sr Member
IASA logo:

iasafinal.jpg

Hi-res IASA ID badges in this thread: http://www.therpf.com/showpost.php?p=94011&postcount=1

This is great I didn't even notice that they added this part of the forum. :) Thanks for posting this, it will really help me out, if my recorder ever gets here.

After finding this thread earlier tonight, I felt inspired, to dig up some of my old Farscape stuff.

Here are some of the x-rays from...... well I forget the name of the episode, but it was one of those tripy, dream like ones. (Oh yeah, that was like half of them. :lol)

XRAYpkpp.jpg

pkpp1.jpg

xray2.jpg

I know they're not supper clear, so if anyone has the ability to do so, feel free to clean them up. :)

I'm also working on Rygel's business card from (I think) the same episode. But, it may be a wile before I get it done.

I always wanted to do the picture badges from that episode where they got their personalities switched around. (sorry, it's been years since I watched the show, so I forget the names of the episodes. ) I captured them all, and was going to clean them up but never got around to it. Though I was thinking, as I was looking at them to night, that all you would have to do, is get some good, clear, promo phones of earch of the characters, and just punch their faces out in something like photoshop, and put them on white cards. (I think you might also want to turn them to B&W, and then sepia tone them. at least that what they look like to me.) Here's a bad cap of D'Argo's just to give you an idea of the badges I talking about.

dargo2.jpg

Oh, yeah, and I have these. I don't remember where I got them, so if they belong to someone here, just let me know if you want them taken down.

pk.jpg

PK_logo.jpg

Lol! I did the same thing with the pics from Out of Their Minds and Won't Get Fooled Again but wasn't having any luck cleaning them up enough to post.

Here's a shot of the buisiness card, I've been too lazy to find the right font for it:
PDVD_168.jpg

The other ones I was thinking of were the office pictures from Won't get Fooled Again:

PDVD_178.jpg

PDVD_183.jpg

PDVD_195.jpg

Then there's the alien cigarette pack I found in the DVD extras though I don't recall seeing them anywhere on screen:
AlienCigarettes.jpg

LOL! I didn't want to bother with the font for the card too, that's why I put it on the back burner years ago.

I always wanted to do the D'Argo riding the shuttle pic too, but I was never able to clean it up enough.

Here's the logo for the PK Handcomp in JPG:

logobitmap.jpg

logobitmapwhite.jpg

I plan on doing another version in vector format to get vinyl decals made, I'll post the file when it's complete.

Here's a clean version of that 'D. Logan' businesscard. Had a job doing this kind of work for a few years. It's at a high enough resolution for print shops to output.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back