Farscape Props

This reminds me I need to bondo and paint my cast of the bottle I have laying around somewhere. I bought it years ago and then had a friend run it through a bead blaster to take off the damaged paint job but it took off all the filler too! So now I have a bubble fil cast to clean up.

anyone got a run of casts of these bottles in the pipeline?

Working on it. Standard prop community line of "I just started a new job so my time for prop building has been cut down" applys so I'm not making promises other than "hopefully some time this year it'll happen"

Working on it. Standard prop community line of "I just started a new job so my time for prop building has been cut down" applys so I'm not making promises other than "hopefully some time this year it'll happen"

Well, if that's the case, congrats on the new job. Jobs are hard to come by these days, if you can find one, and expecialy one you like, then prop stuff can wait. :) (unless the Job is with Prop stuff. :lol)

Last edited:
I just spent way too much money on ebay but finally managed to score one of these:

Speedloader 1500:

Used by Rorg in "Till the blood runs clear"

Which is the last vintage water gun I needed out of the list. (I'm not bothering with the SC600 or the CPS1500 since they were just background guns)

One of these days I'm actually going to start converting these things...:rolleyes

On the grenade front I just did the 3rd application of putty. I'm going to leave off the hammered paint from the master since I think the hammered metal is the correct color anyway and having the texture cast in will make another coat over the cast too heavy.

I just spent way too much money on ebay but finally managed to score one of these:

Speedloader 1500:

Used by Rorg in "Till the blood runs clear"

Which is the last vintage water gun I needed out of the list. (I'm not bothering with the SC600 or the CPS1500 since they were just background guns)

One of these days I'm actually going to start converting these things...:rolleyes

On the grenade front I just did the 3rd application of putty. I'm going to leave off the hammered paint from the master since I think the hammered metal is the correct color anyway and having the texture cast in will make another coat over the cast too heavy.

Congratulations on the SuperSoaker. I just about jump up and down every time I find one of the ones on the list at the thrift store. I got there week after week, and find nothing, but then when I bring my girl friend along, I have found 4 of the Farscape supersoakers (on different trips of courses) and the flashlight to make the lasater (or how ever you spell that laser gun from Firefly) She doesn't really help me look for them, just her being there seems to be the trick. She is my good luck charm. :) Every time I find something, I get this huge grin on my face and run over to show it too here, like a big kid, she always goes "Oh, no, let me guess, that is a prop from someting".

I studied the heck out of the screen used version, and figured out everything I need to do to it, but then set it in my display, and never did much of anything with it. (yet anyways.) Though I would like to point out, there is a little window on the side, that is easily over looked. I don't think the did anything with that for the show, but I was thinking if might be kind of cool to put some king of light up power indicator in there.

I agree on the grenades. it would be esaier, and look better if folks add there own hammered paint.

Nice to see a thread here! I just received my Farscape PK Pistol kit yesterday. I haven't opened it yet, as I don't have a work bench or area yet to begin prep work. I've been dying to have Wynona for so long. Finally bit the bullet and ordered a kit. After reading this thread....it's like....whoa! other ideas are filling my head!

Nice to see a thread here! I just received my Farscape PK Pistol kit yesterday. I haven't opened it yet, as I don't have a work bench or area yet to begin prep work. I've been dying to have Wynona for so long. Finally bit the bullet and ordered a kit. After reading this thread....it's like....whoa! other ideas are filling my head!

Yes! Welcome aboard! One of us...one of us... :lol

Yes! Welcome aboard! One of us...one of us... :lol

Your side....my side...your side....my side.... :cool

Hopefully one day I can find a Talyn and Moya kit. I feel like I fell behind the rest of the class a bit. I remember looking at props when the show was out, after it was canceled, after the mini came out, after the A&E dvd set, etc... blah, better late than never?

got my John Crichton costume sorted:

JCclear5a-Copy.jpg

and here's my Creation Ent Pulse Rifle that I got from matt Munson:

20120204_132601.jpg

Well, I received my PK Pistol.... I spent about 15 minutes looking over every detail the other night. For the most part it's got a good mold but the lines on the side of the barrel don't look like they set right. The top line/ groove is partly filled in instead of being a complete groove. It looks crooked at a distance. I'm debating how to fix that. I'm not as experienced with these kinds of kits as I'd like and that includes dremeling. Everything else looks very manageable for my skill level. I'd post a pic, but I'm at work so I'll maybe link it up in the next couple days and see what some of you think...maybe?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back