Farscape IASA ID

Nobby

Sr Member
Does anyone have a Farscape IASA ID card that they'd be willing to share here?

I've searched here and found that there was once a thread with hi-res pics of the ID, but the pictures have been removed :(

Thanks in advance
:)

Hi Dietrich,
No problem, but I'd still be grateful if you could find it on your return, if nobody else comes up with it :D

Thanks!
:)

Here's one I have (might be Kerner's)
iasabadge1.jpg

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread soon. I bout a bunch of the IASA idea replicas at a con a few years ago, for friends. (the one with john's picture on it, they came with both the front, and back graphic replicated, laminated, and with an accurate clip at the top) My friends didn't want them, and I listed most of my extras on ebay last year. If your still looking, I may be able to hel you out. (though I can't post copies, here, as they are someone else's work, and I do not have permission to post their at.)

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread soon. I bout a bunch of the IASA idea replicas at a con a few years ago, for friends. (the one with john's picture on it, they came with both the front, and back graphic replicated, laminated, and with an accurate clip at the top) My friends didn't want them, and I listed most of my extras on ebay last year. If your still looking, I may be able to hel you out. (though I can't post copies, here, as they are someone else's work, and I do not have permission to post their at.)

cool, let me know if you've got any you want to offload :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back