Fallout NV Working Veteran Ranger Helmet

Thanks Cal! your's is looking awesome! I wish I was as close to finishing as you... :unsure

Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I've been super busy making all sorts of cool stuff :love

Anyway, the good news is I've managed to source some free resin! :cool So I should be able to begin casting on the weekend.

In the meantime, I've been working on the side thing, basically just smoothing with the Polyfilla.

View attachment 66716

That's about all for now. As I said, I've been busy and it looks like things are going to get even busier so my progress is probably going to be even slower than usual... :unsure

And I thought it would be over by Christmas...

Looks great. Ya I thought I was almost done to, but then I thought about just how time consuming this jacket is being. I have worked the most on that I'd say with the exception of the helmet. Since its the biggest area of the costume you see. Then there is the back thing, which I still am not sure what it is.

Cal, I'm not even going to attempt to make the jacket. I have zero sewing skills and it'd probably end up looking like it was made by a blind, one-armed supermutant on psycho. So I have great respect for anyone who does. If there's one thing I've learnt while making this, its making decent stuff takes time.

I think the back thing is an oxygen tank and a water tank which hook up to the right of the mask. the big hose would be oxygen, the little hose water. That's my guess anyway... :unsure

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back