Fallout 4 Prop Thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GhostMinion

Sr Member
I went and joined the Atom Cats.

my%20jacket_zpsdfzsseef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Matrix2db

It took me about 6 months of spare time. it has animatronics that turns the head and lifts the eyes. Also a fake flame thruster. It has codsworth voice playing via Bluetooth from my phone and the control app is on the phone also. The main body sphere base was a plexiglass light dome that I applied fiberglass cloth to to reinforce it for strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qumair84

It took me about 6 months of spare time. it has animatronics that turns the head and lifts the eyes. Also a fake flame thruster. It has codsworth voice playing via Bluetooth from my phone and the control app is on the phone also. The main body sphere base was a plexiglass light dome that I applied fiberglass cloth to to reinforce it for strength.

Very cruel to say this and not have a build log :lol

Matrix2db

Yea I have lots of pics but uploading from my phone is a pain. That why I didn't do a dedicated thread yet But soon!

nathancarter

Subscribing.

Here, have a shameless plug for the Fallout group shoot at Dragoncon, which is Sunday evening. All Fallout costumes are welcome.
https://www.facebook.com/events/919656214798000/919656221464666/

I'll be the lead photographer again this year but more photographers are absolutely welcome. Here's my photo set from last year:
https://www.facebook.com/VictorVoyeur/photos/?tab=album&album_id=946480065416185

AAAAaaand, I'm finally working on a Fallout costume of my own, a genderswap version of the Nuka-Cola poster pinup girl. I don't have any good progress photos to show yet, but I just picked up a fresh batch of Sintra this morning and the fan for the bubble helmet arrived in the mail yesterday, so I'm going to start accelerating that project. Will post photos when I have something worth showing off. I've already "sketched" and pre-assembled most of it in cardboard, time to start cutting the Sintra.

Last edited:

torsoboy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.