Falconers Face Vote

What do you think the falconer's face will look like?

• Green Berserker Predator Head

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Brand New Sculpt

• Mask Will Not Be Removeable

• Total voters

VulcanPred

Vote on what you think the falconers face will look like.

falconer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've a feeling that it's going to be a re-painted Berserker head. Although, they did sculpt up a new head for the "Lost Predator;" but there was a difference between the Hero head and the LH head (stunt P2).

I wish Hot Toys would take some creative license with the Falconer. I think that it'd make it all that much more unique. Who knows really.

To comment on your "non-removeable" helmet statement; for what these things cost, the helmet BETTER come off!! Hahahaha.

:D

I agree 100% there Robillicus.

SSC customers pay high dollar for their collectibles, so the Bio's had better be removable. I would hope they do make the "falcon" it should come with also.

The dreads kind of have the "Earth Worm" look to them too.

he looks like that picture I posted in the other thread asking this question on the Predator Discussion forum.

I have a feeling that his head will be like Berserkers but the design on it will be unique to Falconer. It is Hot Toys after all, and they do like to very the pred crest designs from pred to pred. And Im sure that the designers of the preds for the movie have an idea of what they want Falconer to look like un-masked anyway.

Crossing my fingers it will be a different sculpt and paint from Beserkers sculpt.

how about P2 and Lost Predator & Classic and Guardian- the same headsculpt, only painted differently? i don't think they're going to sculpt a new head for falconer and tracker.

I hope HT doesn't make the same mistake (coming from a fans perspective) reusing head sculpts. I don't care if it's more cost effective or what. For fans in my opinion it somewhat ruins the uniqueness of the figures.

Each AVP figure should have been given his own head sculpt.

Guardian Predator should have been given a different sculpt. Although HT did manage to pull off a nice alternate grey scale paint up that I can live with.

P2 and Lost don't look the same at all to me. It may just be the paint of course, but I'm pretty sure Lost has different sculpted mandibles and even crown than P2. I'll have to check again more closely.

I voted “Brand new sculpt” I’m sure HT knows how tacky it will be to use the same sculpt thrice, and they are aware that doing such will ruffle a few feathers with buyers. As I’ve mentioned elsewhere…they have put way to much work into theses new figures to ruin them with a cheap ploy such as that…each one of theses figures deserves it’s own distinct head sculpt.
~Estelle

@the lone wolf: Um... that edited colored unmasked image is actually mine. Just sayin'. And it's not that you know what they look like. That picture was simply a GIMP edit I made of a high-res Berserker picture:

e67vbn.png

The shoulder cannons are still there and everything. Just a little thing I did to see how it'd look if they only repainted the existing sculpt. Purely a prediction.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back