Factory Entertainment Ressikan Flute from Star Trek: TNG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

masterjedi322

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These are now in stock and shipping! I’ll be posting a video review when mine arrives!

And very interestingly, their email announcing these had arrived also said, “Our first (but FAR from last) Star Trek prop replica...”

Look forward to seeing what else they come up with!

Sean

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mrwax

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Woo! Coincidentally, I'm two episodes away from The Inner Light on my latest watch through TNG. I haven't gotten an email update on my preorder yet, but I'm sure it'll come soon.

Lost in Trek

Sr Member
This is one of those props that I have a passive interest in. But for the fact that it costs more than the upcoming Wand Company tricorder and doesn't do anything, I have to pass.
Has Wand announced a price for the Tricorder?

The flute looks nice. Good to see TNG getting some licensed replicas. While it doesn't really fit my collection, I'm a TOS guy, I have friends who have been wanting items like this for years.

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I emailed Tina direct this morning and the invoice showed up. Paid in full looking forward to seeing this. GC

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.