Factory Entertainment Agent Sidearm replica (J2 or J gun))

I can't see what else would be worth another $150 either, actually more because they also saved money not having to chrome the EE. From what i can tell both end up getting polished either way. I don't see a litho or some pics being worth $150.

Question for FE, any idea when we might see some side by side pics?.....Oh, and what is next? :love

I can't see what else would be worth another $150 either, actually more because they also saved money not having to chrome the EE. From what i can tell both end up getting polished either way. I don't see a litho or some pics being worth $150.

Question for FE, any idea when we might see some side by side pics?.....Oh, and what is next? :love

Hopefully the Noisy cricket, I would loooooove to get a replica of that with sounds and lights.

It's probably the noisy cricket. FE showed prototypes of the cricket and the J2 at the end of the Neuralyzer video. Wait I weren't supposed to remember that :p

I hope the MIIB standard issue is next in line after the cricket.

The Noisy Cricket has been done several times already. I am also hopeful we see some of the great MIB props that haven't been done yet such as an MIIB J2 or some of the larger weapons.

Sean

The reverberating carbonizer would be one super cool replica to see made at some point! But it's a bit on the complex side. It looks like it might even have some found parts on it too, very interesting..

-Carson

I think Factory Entertainment should partner up with Studio Art & Technology so they can release the MIB3 SHOTGUN!

SHOTGUN!

Dangit, I want that sucker so badly.

The Noisy Cricket has been done several times already. I am also hopeful we see some of the great MIB props that haven't been done yet such as an MIIB J2 or some of the larger weapons.

Sean

Yeah, but it has never been done in a full run without problems. It also has never been done with sound effects. I personally would love an MiB noisy cricket.

The company went under halfway through and ripped off a bunch of people who pre-ordered by never sending the finished piece.

Other than that, it was a lovely item.

Yeah, you were lucky, I'm glad I didn't preorder then when I had the chance.

I'd love to see FE do a proper MiB 1 noisy cricket and neuralyzer. I don't know if I'd go in for the large guns.

I'd go for an MIB 1 neuralyzer too! I'd love to see some of the larger weapons done, but I have a feeling they'd be cost prohibitive...

Sean

Well, if they went the moonraker laser route, they would be plated polyresin and that thing is only $300.

I imagine a full metal replica would be completely out of the question.

really hope its not a cricket..i'm tired of seeing those things popping up.

I hope the Elite version i pre ordered has kisses from Tommy Lee Jones on it or at least his sig. lol. but seriously, for an extra 150$ what can we ideally get as a bonus?

Man I really am impressed that they took the time and dedication to put out two versions for us. Well done FE. I'll most likely be ordering mine through eBay as I have a billion gift cards so it's LE for me. I'm down for absolutely ANY of the MIB weapons. If Triforce can put out their massive pieces for (somewhat) decent prices I can see a fantastic company like FE doing it as well. Also, I LOVE that their items ship just a month or two after coming up for preorder. That gives them huge marks from me.

really hope its not a cricket..i'm tired of seeing those things popping up.

I hope the Elite version i pre ordered has kisses from Tommy Lee Jones on it or at least his sig. lol. but seriously, for an extra 150$ what can we ideally get as a bonus?

Again, there really haven't been that many available, especially not an MiB 1 version with lights and sounds.

I'd love to see one of those cricket rifle thingies too. The one with the second foregrip. There are so many cool guns from these movies i don't think they could go wrong with any of them. I am in for a Noisy Cricket too. Aluminum with lights!! Yes!!

ok im a little biased, i have 2 crickets i don't need any more lol.

how about a little replica of the galaxy with the gun..eh? eh?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back