face mask mold

ssloun

Hello people, i have a question. since i managed to make a custom bio myself, wich included sculpting, molding aand casting now im thinking about making a face mask but i dont realy know how to mold a jaws. Do you guys sculpt them separetly and then mold individualy and cast and then somehow glue to the head :lol: ? cose its too complicatd to mold
And second q : when you cast the mask , do you add some paint in the latex? cose every raw mask ive seen was yeallow ot is it some special latex ? becose when i experimented with latex, it was just white when i dryed out

Thanks for response

I'm trying to find a tutorial that I came across by a bloke in Brazil....(you'll have to forgive me.....cos i cant remeber his user name..lol)........but he included some good photos of how he moulded his Pred.......but basicaly...yes you are right.....teeth are moulded seperetly.......but best wait for someone who has actually done it to advise you......mabe someone else will have better luck than me in using the search engine lol.
GL

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back