F/M Mk II Viper Progress

t2sides

Master Member
I'm trying to finish this baby up, especially because of Moe's excellent write up in the new SCI FI FANTASY magazine, he nicely made a link to the page, and I never finished it... I'm off on vacation for a couple weeks, but hope to get this thing wrapped up in a month or so.
I must once again give GIANT PRAISE to both Frank and Moe for this awesome kit. It's just looking great, and it is such a sweet kit.

http://squaremodels.com/viper2.htm

HAPPY MODELING everyone.

-Sean

Originally posted by t2sides@Feb 20 2006, 09:03 PM
I'm trying to finish this baby up, especially because of Moe's excellent write up in the new SCI FI FANTASY magazine, he nicely made a link to the page, and I never finished it...  I'm off on vacation for a couple weeks, but hope to get this thing wrapped up in a month or so.
I must once again give GIANT PRAISE to both Frank and Moe for this awesome kit. It's just looking great, and it is such a sweet kit. 

http://squaremodels.com/viper2.htm

HAPPY MODELING everyone.

-Sean
[snapback]1189351[/snapback]​
DUUUUUUUUUDE.

WOW... :eek :thumbsup :thumbsup

Looking good Sean :) How does it feel to be working back in the scale of mere mortals :lol

Greg

Originally posted by Tordoc@Feb 21 2006, 03:29 PM
Sean, how the hell did you paint that cockpit so perfectly?
[snapback]1189823[/snapback]​
If I remember correctly it is decals, it has been a while since I did mine.
Lynn

Thanks guys..

Tordoc - It's a combination of paints (using a fine brush and wire) and the decals, which are Excellent.

Jades - It's a nice break.. :) Actually, the 'other' project I'm on is even more ambitious than the Enterprise, these 'little' things are just a 'vacation' from the BigBoy. I'll be discussing it at Wonderfest.

I'll be posting some pics of a lighted TNS BaseStar of Wolvster's in a few weeks also. Plan to have that baby at WF also.

Damn I won't be able to make it this year. A friend of mine is getting married that weekend. :(

Originally posted by t2sides@Feb 21 2006, 05:33 PM
Thanks guys..

Tordoc - It's a combination of paints (using a fine brush and wire) and the decals, which are Excellent.

Jades - It's a nice break..  :) Actually, the 'other' project I'm on is even more ambitious than the Enterprise, these 'little' things are just a 'vacation' from the BigBoy. I'll be discussing it at Wonderfest.

I'll be posting some pics of a lighted TNS BaseStar of Wolvster's in a few weeks also. Plan to have that baby at WF also.
[snapback]1189990[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back