Expendables Stilleto

UPSTATENYER

New guy here with my first replica prop. It is a Frank Beltrame 11" bayonette blade stiletto with dark buffalo horn scales. Exact same model the production company purchased 2 of for the movie. Jason Statham throws it at the knife board after being challenged by Mickey Rourke. I will probably try replicating the knife board at some point, however at the moment I am researching for a grail diary.

Last edited:
Okay, well I didn't see a place for an intro so.... I figured I would try to post something interesting here, and I guess I missed the mark.

Well with no place to do an intro I guess I will give it a shot here. My name is Chris, I live about 15 miles east of Syracuse. This knife is what got me interested in movie props. Although I like the movie and all, if I was to collect items specific to a few movies it would be the Indiana Jones movies. I have been playing around with the Oxley map and Mutt's letter, while researching to do a grail diary. I hope this breaks the ice, thanks for looking.

Okay, well I didn't see a place for an intro so.... I figured I would try to post something interesting here, and I guess I missed the mark.

Well with no place to do an intro I guess I will give it a shot here. My name is Chris, I live about 15 miles east of Syracuse. This knife is what got me interested in movie props. Although I like the movie and all, if I was to collect items specific to a few movies it would be the Indiana Jones movies. I have been playing around with the Oxley map and Mutt's letter, while researching to do a grail diary. I hope this breaks the ice, thanks for looking.

Well I can't read I guess, disregard my statement about a place for an intro. I found it, I was looking for a separate area or newbie section....Oops:rolleyes

Last edited:
Gotta love auto knives. I have a FB 9" faux ivory bayonette blade stiletto myself...wasn't in any movie, but daaang she's purty. :)

Are you making a replica board? I am looking for any Expendables items! Now looking for replica belt buckle Sly wears in EX2!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back