Expendables 2 Props

DavidS

Sr Member
I didnt see a thread so Ill start one!
Saw Expendables 2 and LOVED it!

I love that they allowed so much screen time for all the cool items!

-Sly's pen was a Montegrappa that he helped design called "chaos"

-Sly is still rocking his Steel Flame Virtus Dagger Pendant in this one...

-The watches had alot of closeups, Im pretty sure I saw a Panerai knowing Sly....

-Sly's Gil Hibben Toothpick surprised me because the one that ended up on screeen was one that GIl made for Sly AFTER Expendables 1 came out because unlike the one in EXp1, it had a ivory scrimshaw inlay.

-Gil also made custom grips for Sly's 1911 with the scrimshaw inlay with the Skull and raven logo. I thought the guns were severly lacking fancy grips in the first movie anyway, glad to see that change.

-Dolph has his Gil Hibben bowie back in this film, but didnt he give it to Jason Statham in the first movie? There was a cut scene at the end of EX1 where Statham gives the knife back to Gunnar...

-The baddie played by Scott Adkins, has a new custom Gil Hibben knife.

what Else did yall see?

Hibbens coming out with hand made replicas of his knives from this movie..Expensive is the word here. By United will come out with the mass pro duded repos.Does anyone plan to buy one of Hibbens made mades..

Hibbens coming out with hand made replicas of his knives from this movie..Expensive is the word here. By United will come out with the mass pro duded repos.Does anyone plan to buy one of Hibbens made mades..

Would LOVE to especially since he lives less than an hour from me....:love BUT I think I'll have to settle for the replicas instead...probably get both Sly's and Dolph's.....maybe the throwing knives Christmas has...not sure about those.

Ive actually been talking with Linda (Gil's wife) about having a damascus bladed Expendables Toothpick made....
hehehehe

I'm seeing it tomorrow. David, was the Legion bowie in the film at all? The one on the cover of Blade. A few people I know who have seen the film say it did not make the cut, but that Gil got some great screen time with the other 2 knives.
BladeCover.jpg

UC will have the Exp II version of the Hibben Toothpick out by Christmas. They are probably going to do replicas of Hale's razor and the new version of the Double Shadow as well. The bowie and Mr.Christmas' kunia from the first film are already out there.

Last edited:
Saw it last night. The Legion bowie from the cover of Blade magazine is in the film, near the end of the airport fight it gets thrown into a bad guy's neck. It's so fast it is barely visible. According to Linda Hibben, even Gil missed it when they saw the film.

The Hibben toothpick got some incredible screen time. Dolf's bowie and Ceasar's razor not so much, but they are in there. Mr Christmas had his endless supply of oversized kunai throwers, just like last time. It looks like he had a few smaller kunia too.

The long Double Shadow knife was in there a lot more than I thought it would be.

Glad you mentioned the scene with Terry and Randy throwing the blades....couldnt tell what type were thrown...godd eye...did notice Gil's name is very clearly visible in the scene when Jean claude first gets the knife. :thumbsup

Has anyone been able to obtain any screen used or worn Expendables 2 props yet?

And is the Lucky Ring that Good Art Hollywood sells the same one as the one Sly wears in Expendables 2? The one being sold looks different than the one in Expendables 1 where they show a close-up of Jet Li holding it.

There are slightly different versions of the Lucky ring.Depending on how much you want to spend!! But yes it's from the same makers!

well at least you can get the official chuck norris hat like he wore in the movie at Chuck's officail site for a resonable price...figured they would have liscensed the new black beret Sly wears with the skull/raven logo.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back