Evil Dead Necronomicon pages (in full color)

The last 4 more hi-res pages from the first DVD!
EvilDead2-lost-pages5.png

EvilDead2-lost-pages6.png
EvilDead2-lost-pages7.png

EvilDead2-lost-pages8.png

Man, makes me want to make another ED Necronomicon!

For the people looking at aging the paper, honestly the best I've found, and easiest, is just buying some of the sepia / vintage looking paper from Amazon, and printing on it. It's by far the best, and easier than aging each signature with tea bag/coffee water or whatever. Find the right gsm, and half the job is done. Do some little bit of aging with whatever inks after. Probably healthier, and less smell from the book!

One thing though, is the translucent sheets of paper at various parts of the book.

Saw one book, where the person coated each page with latex to give the skin feeling. Tried it a few times. Absolute nightmare.

I finished the pages from DVD 1 and DVD 2 and totally forgot to post the new files here so here is all the new info!

Here are the previews from DVD 1:
dvd-preview-1.jpg

And the previews from DVD 2:
dvd-preview-2.jpg

And this time I created a proper download page in Gumroad so you can get all the files in a single download including convenient PDF files.

I'm still working on the pages from DVD 3, but you can already get all the rest over here: https://jcporcel.gumroad.com/l/evildead-dvd-pages As always, everything is for free, but donations are always welcome!
cover.jpg

I will post the new pages from the last DVD over here on weekends when they are ready, and if you download it from Gumroad I will send an email when all the DVD 3 pages and PDFs are uploaded which should be done by the middle of August.

Bye for now!

Odin82 , do you have some links to specific paper on amazon you already used and were happy with?

This is what I used to order for them

Though I think I found one of those bookbinding sites that sold items which had some lighter stuff for the last batch I made.

On looking at the order, this is being advertised... which is kind of interesting... maybe for some other projects.

Last edited:
Here it is! The final 4 pages from DVD 3 are ready!

Here is the preview of all the pages uploaded:
dvd-preview-3.jpg

All in hi-res PNG files and PDFs have been added to the Gumroad download over here: Evil Dead DVDs full-color pages

cover2.jpg

I was planning to immediately start replicating the The Evil Dead Anthology Blu-Ray pages, but I have been actually making some progress on the stress-inducing pages from Evil Dead Rise so I think I will start publishing that, at least a couple pages per week and push the final DVD a bit.

I will probably start a new thread for those pages, In which case I will put a link here in case anyone is interested. You can follow all my updates on facebook: Elder Props

Talk to you in the future!

I have finally returned with a new necronomicon update!
I've recently finished replicating the pages from the Evil Dead Anthology Blu-ray and just compiled all the files for download.
I got a message several months ago about the Anthology disc which was missing from my page collection but had other projects that needed attention so I had to move this up until now.
But now everything is updated and complete ............................ for now....

Here is a preview of the new pages:
dvd-preview-4.gif

Here is the link: Necronomicon Ex Mortis (booklet pages) | The Elder Props

sidemenu-ed-dvds-color.png

Talk to you all in the future!

Nice! Your effort is well worth getting the paying version. $6 is a bargain, I guess. Will get them very soon. Thanks!

-- Edit --

Oh damn, I wanted to order the payed version, but no paypal option. :( Only creditcard (which I don't have unfortunately). Really no option to pay by PayPal?

Last edited:
I've been making replicas of the Evil Dead franchise Necronomicon pages for a very long time but I usually made simple black and white versions so they were cheap to print and easy to weather (using simple photocopies or a laser printer). I've always got request for the pages in red or brown so they looked more like in the movies, so this year I've started to slowly re-order and remake all my old pages but in full color (even if it still looks rather monochromatic once on paper...).

Just now I finished the pages from the third movie (Army of Darkness), so I thought I would share everything here since there is always someone who needs more necro-pages and the 3 movie add up to decent amount of pages.

Here is the preview form all the pages available up until now...

Evil Dead 1:
View attachment 1709588

Evil Dead 2 (red pages):
View attachment 1709589

Evil Deas 2 (lost pages):
View attachment 1709590

Army of Darkness:
View attachment 1709591
Here I leave the download page with all the versions, images or PDF (links at the end of the page):
Necronomicon Ex Mortis (full color) | The Elder Props

All pages can be downloaded for free but donations are always very much appreciated!
I love the work that you did and when my wife gets paid i'll try to donate, how can the book the pages go into be made?

Nice! Your effort is well worth getting the paying version. $6 is a bargain, I guess. Will get them very soon. Thanks!

-- Edit --

Oh damn, I wanted to order the payed version, but no paypal option. :( Only creditcard (which I don't have unfortunately). Really no option to pay by PayPal?
Sorry, but since I live in a god-forsaken banana-country in South America, there is no paypal that works here so my options are extremely limited when it comes to payment. Its kinda miraculous that there is Gumroad that works without me having bank accounts on the US.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back