Eva foam armour started

Yes it is indeed suitable for being used with brush or sponge ..I have a streamer friend on Twitch TV that brushes Flexipaint on his armors/cosplays

Thanks Shogun, you've been a great help all the way through my build. (Don't mean that to come across in any other than grateful)

Had a couple of hours before work ( thanks to the builders next door) so had a crack at dread locks. I didnt realize I would need so many. Not going for conventional style as they didnt look right. So going for lots of thinner ones 15ml width. Its looking pretty good so far. Nice weather this weekend so hopefully get them painted with rubber roof paint.

20180502_114803.jpg

20180502_114737.jpg

20180502_114816.jpg

Angrychutney YAY almost done ...! Like you said there is still some places where it needs some dreads .... like another 10 or 12 more would be superb! But so far you have done such a great work my friend (y)

Sorry been a while since my last post family stuff births,deaths,marriages etc .....

had my first test run tonight 500 yards to the in-laws (and back again) ..... lost 2 toe dusters and didnt overheat..... So just a quick adjustment and some elastic tightening and were ready ......

IMG-20180703-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20180703-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20180703-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20180703-WA0002.jpg

Nice work, looks awesome!!! Bet it feels good to have it mostly done!

Ahhh mate you've no idea..... Been a long trip and the guys here have been awsome not even worn it to a con and been asked to attend a charity event by a friend of a guy I work with. Will be posting pics of my first con/hunt just a bit anxious wearing it on the tube. But I only gotta go 1 stop.

Another update as ive not posted in a while. Still a few touches to do (and the feet) but I am so happy with how its turned out (14 hours stood still while my fiancee hand painted the bodysuit) been a long trip but can see the end now and its not far away.

View attachment 269314

View attachment 269315

View attachment 269316

View attachment 269317

View attachment 269318

View attachment 269319

View attachment 269320

View attachment 269321

View attachment 269322
the irony of a cat toy in the background of a predator picture. love it. :D

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back