Escape from New York Tracker, Locator & Mac 10 builds

Well, it's been a loooooong time but I finall managed to finish the MAC 10.

1629991906124.png

Scope rail is 3d printed. Silencer is a heavily modified from the one that comes with the airsoft. There are a lot of inaccuracies if you start to nit-pick. Spacer between silencer and MAC should be thicker, scope position and rail are not 100% and a bunch of other small things. Normally, these things might drive me nuts but since this is a 'found parts' build and I didn't want to work on it forever I figured it's 'close enough' because overall it looks the part. If there was an all-metal MAC 10 available I might've kept going but there is, as far as I have found, only this plastic one on the market- the others are MAC 11s.

A couple months ago, I also finally found a good stock of copper and brass bar, so maybe I'll get back to the eagle bracelet soon as well. We'll see!

Great job on the MAC 10, I had read your thread regarding the Snake Plissken Tracer Bracelet and copied some of the pictures for reference. Did you ever end up making one? I by far am no master prop maker, but did create my own. I'll leave this link to the youtube tutorial I made about creating it if anyone is interested. Once again great job!

Escape From New York : DIY Snake Plissken Tracer Bracelet Tutorial (How to create this Movie Prop)

Here is my website if anyone is interested in just seeing some pictures of the finished Tracer Bracelet.

m%20New%20York%20Snake%20Plissken%20Tracer%20Front.jpg

Thanks,

Vincent Serpico

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back