Escape from New York Tracker, Locator & Mac 10 builds

septic

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I managed to pick up a refurbed watch; was well under 1/2 that, thankfully (else, I'd never been able to justify that bad boy).

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, it's been a loooooong time but I finall managed to finish the MAC 10.

1629991906124.png

Scope rail is 3d printed. Silencer is a heavily modified from the one that comes with the airsoft. There are a lot of inaccuracies if you start to nit-pick. Spacer between silencer and MAC should be thicker, scope position and rail are not 100% and a bunch of other small things. Normally, these things might drive me nuts but since this is a 'found parts' build and I didn't want to work on it forever I figured it's 'close enough' because overall it looks the part. If there was an all-metal MAC 10 available I might've kept going but there is, as far as I have found, only this plastic one on the market- the others are MAC 11s.

A couple months ago, I also finally found a good stock of copper and brass bar, so maybe I'll get back to the eagle bracelet soon as well. We'll see!

septic

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
"Finished" my MAC 10 recently too. I've still to source some proper Leupold mount base and rings [which is why my scope has blue tape on it, so it doesn't get scratched up from it current, temporary rings]
20211118_101403.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.