ESB Vader Reveal mask and bust. (pic intense)

That is really awesome and I love that you wanted to do someting original. Has anyone ever made a wearable Anakin mask for the revael helmet ??? That is something I always wanted to have !

Wow, thank you all. I still havent positioned everything properly but I'm glad you can all see what I was shooting for. :)

@vetteboy1982 I do not know of an anakin mask but I am also working on a bust of Anakin from ROTJ.

DSC02989JPGa.jpg

Thats great ! Whats a reveal mask if you dont have the face inside???? Just sayin ! I think there would be alot of interest for a good looking wearable Anakin mask for the reveal....you could wear it and display it....the best of both worlds ! I better get crackin on my reveal mask...been slackin.

:eek OMG..amazing work, love both the ROTJ Anakin and the David Prowse nod....AWESOME, and I myself always loved the Empire looks as well..looked painful and more Frankenstein like

Simply amazing what you archieved! Your work is some of the best here on the RPF! I´m never tired of looking at our great projects, mate!(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

I've seen a few reveal-esque busts and back-scalp prosthetics and none of the one's I've seen has been able to capture the color of the skin as well as you have. It feels alive and very sting-y.

There was talk of someone doing this about seven or eight years back, but it never saw the light of day; as I recall. Perhaps it needed the right hand to have a go. You have done a supurb job at this task and I look forward to seeing your completed design! Outstanding work!!!

Shawn

I'm doing something similar with my reveal. If you ever decide to sell castings, Mike, I'd love to get a copy of the back of that head . . .

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back